Spring Quarter online tutoring schedule coming soon! Contact us for more information at email@example.com
Supporting your success
If you’re like many BTC students, you’re a working adult, are raising a family, or have other responsibilities—so attending and studying for classes can be a challenge. You’re not alone! Even the best students have difficulty juggling it all.
That’s why we offer Tutoring Services—a free service to help you increase your understanding and achieve success in math, accounting, chemistry, biology, writing, English, and many other courses. Tutors are recruited for whatever subject is requested by BTC students.
- Tutoring is available on a drop-in basis when classes are in session.
- Tutors are graduate students, peer tutors, BTC graduates, retired teachers, professionals and others.
- Tutoring is conducted in a group setting.
How to access Tutoring Services:
- Check the drop-in tutoring schedule.
- Submit a Tutoring Request form to the Tutoring Center.
- To receive tutoring, you must be attending class and working on assignments.
- If you need help in a subject that is not on the current schedule, submit a Tutoring Request form, and staff will attempt to locate a tutor.
Interested in Becoming a Tutor?
- Submit a Tutor application form to the Tutoring Center.