Order an Official Transcript
Order your official transcript online:
Allow five working days for processing. Archived records prior to 1993 may take up to three weeks.
- Transcripts are mailed, or can be picked up in person with photo ID.
- Transcripts are delivered in an envelope with an officially sealed envelope inside.
- You will need an official, sealed transcript to request transfer credit to another college or university.
Conversion of Clock Hours to Quarterly Credits
Prior to Summer Quarter 2007, Bellingham Technical College was a Clock-Hour institution. Here are the appropriate equivalency formulas for converting clock hours to credits at Bellingham Technical College.
- Starting in 2001, courses taken equate to 11 clock hours to one (1) quarterly credit. For example, English 101, English Composition in the past was listed in our catalog as 54 clock hours. Using this formula, this would equate to 5 quarterly credits (rounded to the nearest whole number).
- Courses taken prior to 2001 equate to 16.5 clock hours to one (1) quarterly credit.
From 2004-05 to 2006-07 the BTC Catalog lists both clock hours and credits for courses. In the summer of 2007, BTC converted from clock hours to credits.