Register for Classes as a Running Start Student
Register in person every quarter.
Your Running Start Enrollment Verification form is specific to each quarter. Bring a new signed form each quarter when you register, preferably before the tuition and fee due date, definitely before the quarter starts!
New Running Start Students see Running Start Admissions. Be prepared! Register at least one week before the quarter starts.
Students and parents/guardians, see FERPA PRIVACY ACT for BTC's policy on privacy of records and releasing of information. A Running Start FERPA form is available in the Running Start contract for you to complete if you chose to share your records.
If you need assistance, please contact us. We are here to help!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: College Services (CS) Building, Room 106
- Phone: 360-752-8345
- Running Start Office Drop-in Advising Hours:
- Most Tuesdays 2 pm – 4 pm – Please call to verify drop-in availability.
- To make an appointment for advising, call 360-752-8345 or 360-752-8450 or stop by the Admissions & Student Resource Center.
Running Start Advisor
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: College Services (CS) Building, Room 110
- Phone: 360-752-8350
- Office Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Summer Hours:Friday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. July & August
(2018 Summer hours will be June 29-August 31 with regular hours on July 6.)
Steps to Register each quarter