If you are eligible for a refund, refunds are determined by your original payment method:
- Paid online by credit card – 7 to10 business days – credit back to original card
- Paid by credit card in person or over phone – 10 to 15 business days – credit back to original card
- Paid by check or cash – 20 business days – refund by check
- Paid by Nelnet – 20 business days – refund by check ($30 Nelnet Fee is non-refundable)
- Any outstanding balance owed will be deducted from refunds.
Good to know about refunds:
- Refunds for dropped classes are based on the date a student completes the online process or the add/drop is received by Registration—not the last date of attendance.
- If you don’t attend or stop attending a class without officially withdrawing, you lose out on refunds of all tuition and fees. You may receive a failing "F" grade.
- If you withdraw from a class during the partial refund period, and have not paid tuition and fees in full, you may owe a balance.
- Tuition and fees are not refunded beyond the current quarter.