Lindbergh Ave. Deli and Grill
The Lindbergh Ave. Deli and Grill is open to the public and offers a wide variety of high-quality food including entrees, sandwiches, salads, desserts, snacks and beverages. It is located in G Building (G)
Food Service Updates
- Monday, June 19 is the last day of service in the Lindbergh Deli & Grill. We will be offering the Pizza and Caesar Salad Special only.
- Tech Tuesday is Back with Yummy Specials and Free Cookies
- Grab and Go Cooler
- Chef's Select Menu and Wednesday Pizza Special are discontinued for Spring Quarter
We are proud to offer product that is locally grown and processed in Whatcom and Skagit counties.
Our purveyors include:
- Cloud Mountain, Everson
- American Fisheries (Hannegan Rd. Bellingham
- Viva Farm, Burlington
- Hedlin Farm, Mt. Vernon
- Ralph’s Greenhouse, Mt. Vernon
- North Cascade Meat COOP, Skagit, Island and Whatcom county farms
- Jones Farm, Lopez Island
This year you will notice products sourced from local purveyors. Did you know we offer gluten free buns and bread along with key menu items to meet most dietary restrictions? Join us on Tuesdays and Wednesday for the most fun and food options. Bring a friend and check us out!
Grab and Go Cooler
The Grab and Go cooler offers freshly made Caesar and Chef Salads, fresh daily Deli sandwiches as well as "snack cups" with fruit, vegetables with Ranch dip and Greek Honey Yogurt with granola and fruit preserve.
The cooler is located by the soup station.
What better way to "grab" a quick soup and sandwich or salad for lunch.
Grill Menu - Available Daily
with Turkey ,bacon, guacamole mayo, tomatoes and Provolone cheese - $7.88
with chicken, Chipotle Mayo, tomatoes, roasted red peppers and Pepper Jack cheese - $7.88
with salami, spresata, tapenade spread, sundried tomatoes and Provolone cheese - $7.88
Salad bar, burgers and hot grilled sandwiches
Soups of the Week