The café is located in the Campus Center building (CC)
Reservations for our Spring Quarter Restaurant Service will be accessible online
April 6, 2017 at 9:00am.
Spring Quarter Restaurant Service Lunches will be held on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, from April 12 through June 9, 2017.
Reservations for Café Culinaire Spring Quarter Lunches will only be accepted through our website.
On April 6th 2017, a widget (a button to click) will be placed on this webpage for you to make your reservations online.
Please take note of our policies below:
- The maximum guest count in any one reservation is 6. (These will be need to be reserved as two separate tables, a table for 4 and a table for 2)
- No to go orders
- No advanced orders
- Reservations will be handled exclusively by the instructor, Nicole Carter, who teaches and manages the dining room course
- If changes need to be made to a current reservation, please email email@example.com
- Please mention in the comment section of your reservation, if there is a vegetarian diner in your party. We will not have a Vegetarian Item on the menu, but will be able to accommodate appropriately with advance notice.
- Please remember our 1st year students are serving American Regional Cuisine from the window in the Lindbergh Ave. Deli and Grill. This is a great option for a quick, delicious regional meal, to enjoy at the college or to-go
These policies were designed to assist the flow of patrons in Café Culinaire and to provide a smoother educational experience for our students. To ensure proper service and to provide a more timely meal sequence, we request cancellations be avoided if at all possible. If you do need to cancel, we require 48 hour notice. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Number of portions prepared for each menu items is limited on a daily basis in order to control costs, avoid excess waste, and to encourage a more balanced activity level for each student station; thus some menu items may sell out prematurely especially popular items. Some menu items may be unavailable from time to time due to student absence and/or performance.