The café is located in the Campus Center building (CC)
Reservations for International Buffet Are Sold Out for Winter Quarter
Our Reservations for Spring Quarter will open up in March and a specific date will be posted in February. If you have any questions about an existing reservations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice mail at 360-752-8556.
We will no longer be sending out an email to our guest list. All communication will be done via this website.
Here is the Winter Quarter Schedule:
- January 15: German-Scandinavian (Menu)
- January 22: French (Menu)
- January 29: Mediterranean (Menu)
- February 5: Italian (Menu)
- February 12: China (Menu)
- February 19: Japan-Korea (Menu)
- February 26: SE Asian (Menu)
- March 4: NO BUFFET
- March 11: India (Menu)
- March 18: Mexican (Menu)
- Buffet Price: $15.95
Please take note of our Reservations Policies below, for both International Buffet and Café Culinaire.
Restaurant Service days and hours
Winter Quarter International Buffets:
Spring Quarter Northwest A la Cartes:
- Friday’s only, 11:30 AM to 12:30PM (12:30 last reservation time slot)
- International buffets are family style seating, which means you may be seated with other parties.
- Due to the popularity, we ask that each guest has ONE dining experience during International Buffet. This includes reservations under your name and reservations under another name, you are a guest of. We really appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
- Wednesday through Friday; 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- No parties larger than 6 people
- No more than one large party per service day
- No to-go orders
- No advance orders taken
- No reserving portions of menu items in advance
- Reservations will be handled exclusively by the instructor who teaches and manages the dining room course.
- Related issues: Number of portions prepared for each menu items is limited on a daily basis in order to control costs, avoid excess waste, and to encourage a more balanced activity level for each student station; thus some menu items may sell out prematurely especially popular items. Some menu items may be unavailable from time to time due to student absence and/or performance.