Register for Classes as a Running Start Student
Register in person every quarter.
Your Running Start Enrollment Verification form is specific to each quarter. Bring a new signed form each quarter when you register, preferably before the tuition and fee due date, definitely before the quarter starts!
New Running Start Students see Running Start Admissions. Be prepared! Register at least one week before the quarter starts.
Students and parents/guardians, see FERPA PRIVACY ACT for BTC's policy on privacy of records and releasing of information. A Running Start FERPA form is available in the Running Start contract for you to complete if you chose to share your records.
If you need assistance, please contact us. We are here to help!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: College Services (CS) Building, Room 106
- Phone: 360-752-8345
- Running Start Office Drop-in Advising Hours:
- Wednesday 2 pm – 4 pm
- Advising available other times by appointment
Running Start Advisor
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: College Services (CS) Building, Room 110
- Phone: 360-752-8350
- Office Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Summer Hours:Friday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. July & August
Steps to Register each quarter